Therapeutic practic with saftey measureS
Policies, updated 9/29/22
My office carefully follows infection control recommendations issued by the National Certification Board for Massage Therapy and Bodywork (NCBTMB), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). I follow the directives of these agencies so that I am up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
There are ways to avoid laying face down on the face cradle while wearing a mask. Please let me know if you’d like to work on your neck and shoulders using these diversified techniques.
Safety protocols to expect at your next visit:
1. I am happy to work with clients who are vaccinated..
2. Please refrain from bringing extra personal belongings into the office if at all possible.
3. If you believe you may have come in contact with someone who is ill, please call and we can reschedule the appointment.
4. If you are experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms listed below under Office Entry, please call and reschedule. I truly want to avoid having to ask you to go home. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
5. Please make every effort to enter the office alone. We are following social distancing rules and limiting the number of people in the waiting room..
6. No touch trash cans and hand sanitizer will be placed in the office waiting room and treatment room.
When entering the office:
✅ Masks are optional. I follow hospital rules and will be wearing a mask.
✅ I will be following the health directives from the Governor and the Health Department, and will post the directives on my website and on the office front door.
✅If you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 21 days, PLEASE let me know:
• Fever: 100 or more
• Shortness of breath
• Runny nose
• Sore throat
• Sneezing, watery eyes, sinus pain not associated with allergies
• Malaise (feel lousy)
• Myalgia (muscle aches)
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• Contact with persons with above symptoms or who tested positive to coronavirus
✅If your answers are NO to all of the COVID-19 questions, GREAT!
✅If one or more answers are YES to the COVID-19 questions, then it is likely we
will need to reschedule. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.
I am fully vaccinated, and am using infrared no-touch thermometer, and an Ionic Air Filter. I will be wearing a mask for your protection. The air filter is placed directly at the head of the table for maximum effect.
The normal office rate as of 7/1/22 is $75 /hour.
I have discounts for folks who work at UVM, are retired, are teachers and/or cancer patients.
What’s Not New?
Your Health and safety have always been my top priority. As always, I will continue to change linens and sanitize the table as well as 'high touch' surfaces between clients.