Please see covid-19 updates below. regular business will resume as soon as
the governor's order allows. Until then, I am only seeing clients for pain
management, while taking all recommended precautions.
Gift certs and credits will be honored, as soon as
clearance for regular treatments are restored.
Reopening Policies, 5/24/20
I hope this announcement finds you and your family in good health. I will reopen June 1 as the Governor's Order allows. Until that time, I am only seeing clients for pain management, after careful screening. I have instituted some important additional practices beyond my normal strict hygiene standards.
My office carefully follows infection control recommendations issued by the National Certification Board for Massage Therapy and Bodywork (NCBTMB), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). I follow the directives of these agencies so that I am up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Safety protocols to expect at your next visit:
1. Please make every effort to enter the office alone. We are following social distancing rules and limiting the number of people in the waiting room.
2. Please also refrain from bringing personal belongings into the office if at all possible.
3. Confirmation calls, texts and emails will include a reminder for you to bring your personal masks to the office and if you are sick to call and reschedule the appointment.
4. If you are experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms listed below under Office Entry, please call and reschedule. I truly want to avoid having to ask you to go home. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
5. I ask that you contact the office- 802-999-3226- when you have arrived for your appointment and wait in your car until myself or an assistant has greeted you in the parking lot.
6. I, or an assistant will come to your car and take your temperature with a no touch infrared thermometer.
7. No touch trash cans and hand sanitizer will be placed in the office waiting room and treatment room.
When entering the office:
✅A Disinfection Station will be located in the entry foyer to the office.
Please disinfect your hands using hand sanitizer on the table.
✅Please put on your mask. (Although I am aware of the controversy around the efficacy of masks, I try to be compliant with VOSHA, CDC & WHO.)
✅ I will be following the health directives from the Governor and the Health Department, and will post the directives on my website and on the office front door.
✅If you have had any of the following symptoms within the last 21 days, PLEASE let me know:
• Fever: 100 or more
• Shortness of breath
• Runny nose
• Sore throat
• Sneezing, watery eyes, sinus pain not associated with allergies
• Malaise (feel lousy)
• Myalgia (muscle aches)
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• Contact with persons with above symptoms or who tested positive to coronavirus
✅If your answers are NO to all of the COVID-19 questions, GREAT!
✅If one or more answers are YES to the COVID-19 questions, then it is likely we
will need to reschedule. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.
I am now using infrared no-touch thermometer, and an Ionic Air Filter.
Your first two visits will be discounted, due to the financial strain of COVID-19.
Cancer patients, teachers and retired folks rate is $35/hr. Regular client rate is $40/hr.
What’s Not New?
Your Health and safety have always been my top priority. As always, I will continue to change linens and sanitize the table as well as 'high touch' surfaces between clients.